SmartMouthPunkSmartMouthPunk

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

We are the ONE. We are the ONE.

Wow....

I'm actually trying to type through tears. That was a really beautiful piece of work right there. Thanks for that.

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

The guy below me is a half-wit of the worst kind.

Way to plagiarize your entire review from Maddox. You know it's blatant when the very first guy who looks at your review can see exactly where you ripped it off from. Next time you want to speak, try thinking up something to say.

The people who actually believe the Bush administrations insane lies about 9/11 need to do some research, because the independent investigations are the only ones with any credibility at all. The administration has never looked at any of the evidence because ALL OF IT POINTS DIRECTLY TO THEM.

Great movie. Keep educating the ignorant.

Wake Up America, or kiss you precious freedom goodbye.

-Ghosty Boy-

Holiday Super Friends Ep1 Holiday Super Friends Ep1

X-treme Holiday Superfriends!!!

YES!!! All my life I've been searching for the awnser, and here it is. Who would have thought justice would rear it's decrepid head in the form of 3 chunky crime fighting product peddling super-dudes!!
Where might I purchase the action figurines, the stale marshmallow cereals, and most importantly: the X-treme blow up dolls.
Hook a brother up man! I'll pay anything!!!

Element trailer Element trailer

This is a stunning first submission!!!

Don't listen to the reviews that bash your work mindlessly. You'll note that most of them can't even spell.
This is some very cool animation. I hope to see more of your stuff coming out. I thought the last screen was really cute. Oh, and lest I forget: Nice work on the the gory gory GORE!!!
Maybe next time you can work in some more gratuitous sex with your violence. Hell yeah.